This weekend, if you have a moment to pause between thrift store shopping for your/your child’s Halloween costume and pulling out your autumn sweaters from storage bins (Careful! Moth balls are toxic to children and pets), then sit down and catch up on your sustainability news:
- 6 ways retailers can jump in to sustainability
- 10 steps to developing an industry sustainability program
- Paul Hawken: The biology of technology — and business
- 3 keys to communicate sustainability without the ego
- From Farm to Table: Reducing Waste in the Food Chain, Dow highlights its food waste solutions in honor of World Food Day
Have a safe, productive, and peaceful weekend – from the Green Seal Team.