Check out our Spring 2014 Newsletter….
In This Issue:
- Bill Nye at 25th Anniversary Gala
- GS-Certified Restaurants
- Green Seal in Princeton Review’s Green Guide
- Happy 20th Green Seal Anniversary – Mohawk Paper
- Upcoming Events
- GS In the News
- Congratulations to companies with new GS-certified products & services
- Read the full newsletter….
We are excited to announce Bill Nye as the keynote speaker at our 25th Anniversary Gala on October 8 in Washington DC. As a scientist, engineer, TV host, author, and inventor, Bill helps foster a scientifically literate society, helping people everywhere understand and appreciate the science that makes our world work. Bill is a graduate of Cornell University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. He holds three Honorary Doctorate degrees from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Goucher College, and Johns Hopkins.